Pasta With Pine Nuts And Broccoli Recipe
Pasta is stir-fried with rich flavors of pine nuts, broccoli, sun-dried tomatoes, black olives and basil for a quick and easy meal. Pasta with pine nuts and broccoli can be sereved as an entree with a salad and Cheese Bread or use as a side dish.
- Cook the pasta as per instructions on the box and keep aside.
- Heat a large pan on medium heat, add oil.
- Add chopped basil, stir for few seconds.
- Add chopped sun dried tomatoes, broccoli and olives, stir fry for 3 to 4 minutes until broccoli is tender and crisp.
- Add cooked pasta, toasted pine nuts, red chili flakes and salt, mix well.
- Stir fry 1 to 2 minutes, turn off the heat.
- sereve with a salad and Cheese Bread or as a side dish.
You may also like: