Elaichi Shrikhand Recipe
Shrikhand is very popular sweet made of yogurt and sugar. It is popular sweet dish of India, can be made in different flavors. Here is a recipe for Elaichi Shrikhand, flavored with cardamom. Traditionally, shrikhand is served with poori in Gujarati food.
- Tie yogurt in a clean cheese cloth or muslin cloth, hang it in cool place for 5 to 6 hours.
- Untie cloth, yogurt will become thick in consistency.
- Transfer yogurt in a bowl, add sugar, condense milk and cardamom powder.
- Beat well till sugar has fully dissolved into yogurt.
- Garnish with chopped pista and cardamom powder.
- Chill for 1-2 hours before serving.
- Enjoy shrikhand with poori or as dessert.
You may also like: