Spinach Corn Rice Recipe
Spinach-Corn Rice is a nutritious and easy to make recipe. This simple and quick rice can be accompanied with yogurt or raita to make it a complete meal.
- Heat oil in deep nonstick pan on medium heat.
- Add all the Cumin seeds wait until it crackles.
- Add cinnamon stick, cloves, green chili, ginger-garlic paste and roast for a minute.
- Add onions and cook till onions become translucent.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of water to prevent onions from burning.
- Add the chopped Spinach and corn and cook for 4-5 minutes, while spinach is gets wilted and corn is roasted.
- Add rice and salt and mix well.
- Serve hot accompanied with yogurt or raita.
You may also like: