Paneer Pulao Recipe
Paneer Pulao is mildly spiced and very tasty rice dish. Rice is stir fried with paneer, vegetables and select spices. Serve with any dal or curry.
- Heat deep nonstick pan on medium heat, add oil or ghee.
- Add cumin seeds, wait until seeds crackle.
- Add cinnamon stick, cloves, bay leaves, black peppercorns and roast for a minute.
- Add carrots, green beans, green bell pepper and cauliflower stir fry until soft, for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add paneer and stir fry for 1 minutes.
- Add rice, garam masala powder and salt, mix well.
- Serve hot with any dal or curry. Enjoy Paneer Pulao!
You may also like: