Hakka Noodles Recipe
Hakka Noodles is a delicious vegetarian Indian influenced Chinese dish. The vegetables and noodles are stir fried together in a hot, sweet and sour sauce makes a perfect main course.
- Cook hakka noodles as per instructions on the box and keep aside.
- Heat a large non stick pan on medium high heat, add oil.
- Add cabbage, carrot, red and green bell pepper stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add noodles, tomato ketchup, red chili sauce, soya sauce, sugar and salt.
- Mix well and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Serve hot, Enjoy!
You may also like: