Sev Puri Recipe
Sev puri is a delicious chaat sold on streets of Mumbai. Sev-puri is simple to make, as the name suggests its sev topped on puris along with onions, potatoes and chutneys.
- Arrange the puri’s in a serving platter or individual plate.
- Top each puri with a little potato, onion, tomato (optional) and raw mango (optional).
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of chutney on each puri- garlic chutney, Date Tamrind Chutney and green chili chutney.
- Sprinkle lemon juice and salt on top.
- Garnish each puri with sev and cliantro.
- Sprinkle red chili powder and chaat masala.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
You may also like: