Farali Bhajiya Recipe
A delicious farali recipe prepared in minutes! Farali bhajiya is quick and tasty fasting recipe which can be served with yogurt dip or cilantro chutney.
- Soak sabudana in 1/4 cup of water for 2-3 hours.
- In a big bowl, mix rajgira flour, singhara flour, sabudana, green chilies, ginger, chopped cilantro and salt.
- Make batter using 1/2 cup water, add water if needed, till you get a consistency where you can drop spoonfuls into oil, not like a liquid.
- Heat oil in frying pan on high heat, when oil gets hot enough for frying, reduce flame to medium.
- To check if the oil is ready, put one drop of batter in the oil, batter should come up right away.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough, 5 to 6 at a time, into the frying pan. Fry until they are golden brown in color.
- Drain on paper napkin and serve hot with yogurt dip or cilantro chutney.
You may also like: