Beetroot Pulao Recipe
Beetroot Pulao is unique yet scrumptious Indian vegetarian rice dish. Beetroot and broccoli simply blend with rice to prepare a flavourful and colorful pulao that is very healthy.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat.
- Add cumin seeds, wait until seeds crackle.
- Add chopped garlic and green chili, saute for one minute.
- Add diced beetroot and broccoli florets, fry until soft.
- Add the cooked rice, cilantro and salt.
- Mix gently and stir-fry for about 2 minutes.
- Serve with raita or curry.
You may also like: