Cheese Quesadilla Recipe
Cheese quesadilla is a flour tortilla filled with cheese then folded in half. It is a Mexican dish, there are many different variations that can be added, it makes complete meal in itself. Crispy cheese quesadillas are easy and quick to make.
- Heat wide round skillet over medium high heat.
- Add 1 teaspoon oil, place one tortilla in skillet.
- Sprinkle 3 tablespoon cheese onto half of tortilla.
- Fold tortilla over and press flat, flip once it turns golden brown.
- It only takes approximately 1 minute per side for quesadilla to turn golden brown.
- Repeat the process with rest of tortilla.
- Cut into pieces and serve with a dollop of sour cream.
You may also like: