Mutter Paneer Recipe
Mutter Paneer is one of the most popular Indian Vegetarian curry. Paneer and peas cooked together in rich and scrumptious gravy.
- Heat oil in frying pan, fry paneer cubes until golden brown.
- Soak fried paneer cubes in bowl of water for 10 miutes, drain and keep aside.
- In Small bowl soak cashew nut and poppy seeds in 1/4 cup warm water for 30 minutes.
- Blend together cashew nuts, poppy seeds, ginger, green chili, tomatoes, clove and cinnamon, into smoothe paste.
- Heat non stick pan on medium heat, add oil or ghee.
- Add cumin seeds, wait until seeds crackle.
- Add cashew and poppy seeds paste cook until oil separates, stirring occasionally.
- Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, sugar and salt, mix well.
- Add peas with 1/2 cup of water, cook for 5 minutes.
- Add Paneer cubes, mix and cook for 5 more minutes or until thick.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve hot with roti, chappati, paratha or rice.
You may also like: