Capsicum Rings Recipe
Capsicum (Bell Pepper) Rings are very simple and can be served as starter or side dish. These golden, crispy rings are really easy to make snack the whole family will love. A good alternative for Onion Rings.
- In a bowl mix together flour, water, red chili powder and salt to make a smooth batter (make sure there are no lumps).
- In a shallow dish place bread crumbs and line a baking tray with parchment paper or paper napkin. Set aside.
- Dip bell pepper (Capsicum) rings into flour mixture, then into bread crumbs.
- Coat thoroughly and well covered place on tray.
- Repeat until all is coated, let it set for few minutes to dry slightly for about 5 minutes.
- Heat oil in frying pan over medium high heat.
- Place gently in the oil and fry it until its gets nice crisp golden brown on one side.
- Turn and fry it until its gets nice crisp golden brown on the other side.
- Drain on paper napkin, cool slightly.
- Garnish with chat masala and serve with ketchup.
You may also like: