Kesar Falooda Recipe
Falooda is a popular and traditional cold dessert in South Asia, made by mixing flavoured syrup with falooda sev, basil seeds, nuts, milk and ice cream.
- Soak the basil seeds in water for 1 hour.
- In a tall glass add 2 tablespoon kesar syrup, drained falooda sev.
- Add basil seeds, chopped nuts and raisins and scoop of kesar pista ice cream.
- Then pour milk and serve immediately.
This recipe makes only one serving.
For Falooda Sev:
- Mix cornflour, milk and saffron, keep aside.
- Cook on medium heat in heavy bottom pan, stirring continuously, untill very thick, dough like consistency.
- Grease inside of press with little oil, spoon in cooked mixture.
- Hold press over a large bowl of icewater.
- Press out spaghetti like sev into water.
- Keep in refrigerator to chill till required, drain before using.
You may also like: