Refried Beans Recipe
Refried beans are easy and delicious. Canned kidney beans, mashed and mixed with green bell pepper mildly flavored. Great in burritos, as a dip or serve with Enchiladas.
- Drain the beans, mash them and keep aside.
- Heat a pan on a medium heat, add oil.
- Add chopped bell pepper, and saute for few minutes or until soft.
- Add mashed beans, coriander-cumin powder, red chili powder and salt, mix well.
- Add additional water as needed to achieve desired consistency.
- Place over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve.
You may also like: