Turiya Ne Sev Nu Shaak Recipe
Turiya ne sev nu shaak is a unusual combination of ridge gourd and sev(bhujiya). Ridge gourd or chinese okra curry is very quick and easy to make and goes well with chapati, puri or paratha.
- Heat a pressure cooker on medium heat, add oil.
- Add cumin seeds, wait until seeds crackle.
- Add asafoetida and diced turia, stir fry for a minute.
- Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, salt and 1 tablespoon water, mix well.
- Pressure cook for 3 whitsle on medium heat.
- Let pressure cooker cool down and open it.
- Add sev stir gently and cook for 1 minute.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro, serve with paratha, puri or chapati.
You may also like: