Ras Malai Recipe
Ras Malai is an Indian delicacy, paneer (Indian home made cheese) balls soaked in sweetened and thickened milk, flavored with saffron and cardamom. Serve chilled and garnished with pistachios. This is very quick recipe of Rasmalai.
- Drain sugar syrup from the rasgullas and keep aside.
- In a heavy bottom pan, boil milk, sugar and saffron on a medium heat.
- Boil for 10 minutes stirring occationally, turn off the heat and keep aside.
- Squeeze rasgullas gently to remove all sugar syrup they have absorbed.
- Add cardamom powder and rasgullas to warm milk and sugar mixture, chill for 2 to 3 hours.
- Garnish with pistachio and serve chilled.
You may also like: