Achari Paneer Kati Roll Recipe
Achari paneer kati roll is a mouth-watering and delicious vegetarian wrap, that makes a complete meal by itself. Kati rolls are made from whole wheat rotis which are filled with delicious paneer(cottage cheese) flavored with pickle and spices.
Method For Achari Paneer Filling:
- In big bowl mix yogurt, pickle, ginger paste, red chili powder, turmeric powder, kasuri methi and salt.
- Add the paneer to the prepared marinade and toss lightly.
- Keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick pan on high flame, add oil.
- Add the paneer mixture and saute for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat, and divide into four equal parts, keep aside.
Method For Roti / Wrap:
- In a big bowl mix both flours.
- Add yogurt, oil and salt, using enough water make a semi soft dough.
- Knead the dough very well, cover it and keep aside for 1/2 hour.
- Knead again and divide the dough into 4 equal portions.
- Make ball and flattened it. Take each ball dust it in dry flour from both sides.
- Place a skillet on medium heat so it will be a little hot by the time you are ready to cook the first roti / wrap.
- Roll into a 7 – 8 inch roti, then place it on skillet.
- When it starts bubbling on one side, apply little oil,turn it over.
- Apply little oil on the other side, cook until golden brown, keep it aside.
Method For Salad:
- In a bowl mix cabbage, tomatoes, green bell pepper, cilantro.
- Sprinkle red chili powder, chat masala and salt, toss lightly.
- Divide into four equal parts, keep aside.
Method For Kati Roll:
- Spread green chutney evenly on each roti / wrap.
- Spread one portion of the achari paneer filling in the centre of each roti / wrap.
- Spread one portion of the salad on top paneer filling and roll up tightly.
- When you want to serve, cook the rolls on a hot tava/griddle.
You may also like: