Vanilla Cupcake Recipe
Vanilla cupcakes are quick, easy and perfect for any kids party. Cake mix, ready-to-spread frosting and sprinkles stir up awesome cupcakes. Kids will have tons of fun decorating these eggless cupcakes.
- Heat oven to 375°F (350°F for dark or nonstick pan).
- Place paper baking cup in each of regular-size muffin cups.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, oil and evaporated milk.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake 22 – 24 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely, for about 30 minutes.
- Spread frosting on cupcakes. Sprinkle frosted cupcakes.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
- Makes about 20 to 22 regular size cupcakes.
You may also like: