Sukhi Bhaji Recipe
Sukhi Bhaji is a seasoned potatoes dish made specifically for fasting. Boiled potatoes are mixed with green chilies and spices. Serve with farali poori.
- Heat a non stick pan over medium heat, add oil.
- Add cumin seeds and wait until they crackle.
- Next add curry leaves and chopped green chilies, stir for a second.
- Add ushed peanuts, red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander-cumin powder, c mix well.
- Add potatoes, black pepper powder, lemon juice, salt and sugar, mix well and cook for 2 minutes, turn off the heat.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve hot with farali poori.
You may also like: