Vegetable Stir Fried Noodles Recipe
A healthy Chinese stir fry, made with noodles and fresh vegetables. This is a flavorful, quick and easy to make noodles. Serve vegetable stir fry noodles as lunch or dinner.
- Cook hakka noodles as per instructions on the box and keep aside.
- Heat a large non stick pan on medium high heat, add oil.
- Add cabbage, carrot, green beans, bean sprout, spring onion and green bell pepper stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
- Add noodles, soya sauce, vinegar and salt.
- Mix well and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Serve hot vegetable stir fry noodles as lunch or dinner. Enjoy!
You may also like: