Farali Kebab Recipe
Farali Kebab is a farali version of popular punjabi snack or starter. Raw banana mixed together with roasted peanuts, green chilies and cilantro shaped into small cylinders and fried until crisp and golden. Enjoy Farali Kebab with Cilantro Chutney during fasting days.
- In a big bowl, mix boiled and grated banana, rajgira flour, roasted peanut, green chilies, chopped cilantro, cumin seeds, black pepper powder and salt.
- Divide banana dough into 10 parts.
- Lightly grease palms shape them into small cylindrical shape.
- Heat oil in frying pan on high heat, when oil gets hot enough for frying, reduce flame to medium.
- Gently slide farali kebab into hot oil.
- Fry kebab until golden brown, turning them occasionally.
- Remove kebab from oil and drain on paper napkin.
- Serve Farali Kebab with cilantro chutney.
You may also like: