Bhaji on Toast Recipe
Bhaji on toast is nice twist to a regular pav bhaji. Bhaji topped on a toast makes it easy to grab & eat. You can even use whole wheat bread to make this a healthy recipe. Kids love this fast food with cheese on top. Enjoy this quick and easy bhaji on toast recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Cut the edges off the bread slices.
- Spread bhaji evenly over bread slices leaving about 1/4-inch of edge clear.
- Sprinkle with cheese evenly.
- Bake in preheated oven for 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle chopped cilantro and serve. Enjoy Bhaji on Toast!
You may also like: